1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Mar 27, 2016.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, all fellow TMSers...

Wishing everyone a very HAPPY EASTER today.

I'd like to share two Youtube videos with all of you, Christian, Jewish, etc.
    about the meaning of Easter, the Resurrection of Jesus.

I offer it not to influence anyone, just to share what I found to be very profound about today.

For those who post saying they fear one thing or another, I believe the antidote for fear is faith.

And have a wonderful day, whether with family, friends, or alone (like me, although my darling dog will be with me.)

Here are the videos at Youtube to watch on your computer or if you get Youtube on your tv, watch them there. If you're too busy today, then anytime later.

Theology Professor Gary Habermas – “The Resurrection Meets Skepticism” 48 minute Youtube video:

Religion Researcher Lee Strobel – “The Case for Faith and the Case for Christ” 46 minute Youtube video:

Love to you all,

Walt Oleksy

Eric "Herbie" Watson and she333 like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt again... I hope the Easter videos are not out of place in the TMSWiki,
    but I do think they relate very well to TMS MindBody-Spirit. Faith has healed millions
    and continues to. There are some books on amazon.com books about healing through miracles.

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Walt, these are fine, especially given your deep connection to the site, how personally important the topic is to you, and the respectful way in which you presented them. I've moved them to the "Off Topic" subforum as the thread is primarily about Easter and theology rather than mindbody medicine.

Happy Easter! I hope you and Annie have a great time.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hi, Forest. No problem.

Moving it to Off Topic is great. I should have thought it belonged there.

Forest likes this.