1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Happy birthday, Steve!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

upload_2014-1-14_15-0-44.png

I'm always looking for an opportunity to show off my incredible Microsoft Paint skills!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE 29?

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  3. Redditor

Redditor Peer Supporter

From the front page of /r/aww today:
    [​IMG]

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to mew
    You won't have to drive today
    Since it's your birthday I will
    And I will also pray
    To not get into an accident
    My driving skills are decent
    Happy birthday dear Steve
    You just have to believe
    That a cat can drive
    And you'll make it out of this car alive

Ellen, nowtimecoach, Becca and 2 others like this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I love Redditors Happy B- day Pic to you Steve -- Let the Cat drive today ok , especially if you have 1 of those daiquiris my cuzn had on the 4th of July last year. You have been like a Big Brother to me so I got to let ya know, ill hold your keys for the nightbeerbuds.

Ok the jokes aside. Steve You've helped us all here at Tmswiki.org -- more than you'll ever know buddy. You're simply the cats meow. I really appreciate how much you took time to lead me in my early days, you have worked with so many people maybe you wont remember but I do. And also, that smile and happiness you always had that generated in me each time you'd tell me some wise advicetiphata. Thanks for showing me that smile every time I looked at the back of your book or listened to you on a Steveinar or just simply imagined talking to you in my visualizations, we had great times in those talks and you were always smiling then too.

The way you shed the light on the truth behind the pain and how sometimes we might not want to hear it -- but it has to be said and its all about Friendship, love and Companionship. I look forward to one day having a good time with ya in a seminar somewhere and then afterwards going out for that shot on the 9th hole at the local Golf club. Thanks so much for well -- being Steve.
    Bless You buddy

nowtimecoach and Forest like this.
  5. Pingman

Pingman Well known member

Steve - happy b-day. You have really given me some great advice on here. I appreciate your willingness to help all of us.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  6. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Happy Birthday, Steve!
    I was going to upload a video of me singing Happy Birthday, but I decided I like you too much for that.

Find some creative and novel way to celebrate, and then....oh, I don't know...write a book about it

Ellen

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  7. Msunn

Msunn Well known member

Happy Birthday Steve! Thank you for all your great help.

8. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

Happy Happy Birthday Steve. Your love and light has paved the way and made healing easier and sometimes even fun. Thanks for your humor, passion and love!

9. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody it was fun to read. I laughed at the happy birthday written in Paint. Forest you know all the high tech fancy doo dads. It must have taken you days to write that out in such great detail

I love the cat driving, my best friend would have enjoyed that so he wouldn't have had to drive me around. We drove to several places and ended up playing golf in the indoor simulators at a golf club. We played Pebble Beach and St. Andrews.

Herbie that was a very nice note to read, I'm just happy I can help people. Lesson 159 of ACIM says, "You understand that you are healed when you give healing." It's all about passing the light to one another.

Pingman, now I know why those guys struggle so much at St. Andrews, there are weeds everywhere you hit, just like life.

Ellen I want to hear you sing happy birthday like Marlyn Monroe did for President Kennedy. haha

MSunn I'm looking forward to hearing you play.

Nowtimecoach, thanks for the kind words. Without humor we are lost. Without light we are blind. Without love we are nothing.

10. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, again, Steve. I feel guilty that my greeting was so short, but I meant it long and big.

I'm going to send you something as a sort-of birthday present. It's something to read, not
    to eat or drink.

I used to play golf and loved it. For years. Then I got my first dog and decided that I could do
    two things at once... walk and be with my dog. And I lived across the street from a golf course!

Then I took up tennis, and my dog watched me play.

Now my dog watches me be at the computer.

You had a fun day playing virtual golf at Pebble Beach and St. Andrews. Saves you the air fare.

Lift those weights, tote that barge, get a little... no, not drunk, but a little liquid cheer is okay.

Herbie just sent me his chapter 7. It's awesome (one of his favorite words).

Consider yourself hugged.

Walt

11. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow, Steve, that is exactly what I was planning to do! But my slinky, evening gown was at the cleaners. Darn!

Maybe next year......