1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Group TMS Coaching Video Conference

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by KevinMartilloViner, Mar 23, 2020.

1. KevinMartilloViner

KevinMartilloViner Peer Supporter

Hello community,

TMS Coach Kevin here.

These are crazy times and I know my tensions have been high. I wanted to see if there is any interest in holding some donation-based group TMS Coaching video sessions? This wouldn't be therapy, I'm not a therapist. It also wouldn't come with a price-tag. Instead, I thought it could be a place for us to connect and work together on obstacles that might be hindering your TMS recovery. And for those that would feel moved to donate, they could. I like the idea of doing it as a group because we often benefit from hearing others' situations and questions. That said, it wouldn't be as "personal" as a one-on-one session, but just how personal you got at a group level, would be entirely up to you.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd put the idea out there to see if there's any interest. If there is, I'll follow up with some details.

With metta,

Kevin Martillo Viner, Ph.D.
    thetmscoach.com