1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Groin pain is back TMS or injury? :( :(:(

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by alexandra, May 26, 2014.

1. alexandra

alexandra Peer Supporter

I'd like to think my returning growing pain is symptom imperative, it comes back after attempting stomach crunches every few months. I have been in a flare up of all other symptoms so the groin pain is an add on not substitution. It's too frustrating lately but I'm not giving up. I had a bone scan which diagnosed possible osteitis pubis only after I suggested I may have it to the doctor. I have mild arthritis in the pubic bone diagnosed by X-ray because of my pregnancy. I still went for my walk today with my whole body in a nerve flare up but it's too beautiful outside to stay home. I hope my groin pain is TMS. I think it is...

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I think your groin pain is TMS, so keep working on repressed emotions and if you have a perfectionist personality and want to be liked by everyone and if not, that gives you stress. Keep walking and don't think about or measure the pain.

3. alexandra

alexandra Peer Supporter

Thank you walk I appreciate your encouragement :)

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

alexandra, even though I have never had groin pain I know many that have. Like Dr. Alexander who wrote the book " The psychology of pain" and his pain originated from a bad automobile accident but after 17 yrs it should have been gone ya know. It should be gone after a year period.
    My fiance has groin pain almost daily and I can see it in her face -- the pain. She knows of tms healing cause that's what I do but she doesn't practice releasing the emotions attached to the pain.
    Pay attention to the emotions you have when the pain arrives ok and feel the feelings then say I let this go and do it till you let it go, Practice makes for huge results.

PS. Remember the worry you have attached to the pain, the stress, the concern, the thoughts of doubt and insecurities are all related to this issue.
    Bless You

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Alexandra, I just shared this with a guy on the wiki who can't seem to satisfy his wife all the time
    and thought you might enjoy reading it, too. They're quotes from Phyllis Diller on men:

Burt Reynolds once asked me out. I was in his room.

I admit, I have a tremendous sex drive. My boyfriend lives forty miles away.

His finest hour lasted a minute and a half.

A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once.

The thing that gets me is an attractive man who treats me like a lady. I’m a candlelight-and-romance lady, and I can’t compromiser in anything because I know that you can get romance if you wait long enough for that man to come along.

Women’s liberation is never going to change relationsdhips between men and women. I’m a third-generation career girl, so I’ve always been liberated and I take it for granted. And I like being a woman.

Sex can be a great burden for men, because their role is still more important than women’s. Men still have to act, while all women have to do is react.

The ideal man is sensitive and cares about how the other person feels. Really, men should stop being so uptight about being good lovers and just do what comes naturally. But if a man is worrying about sex and making love, he should listen to instruction from a female. It’s often unfortunate being a woman to teach a young man because experienced men are much better than beginners. They have been taught by many women.

Men don’t approach me. I’m not an approachable woman and I never have been. I wasn’t even an approachable child. I was bright, and boys don’t approach bright girls.

The male ego is the most delicate thing in the world. It is nurtured in such a way that it is supposed to be solid rock, and isn’t allowed to be human. So men assume the role of being completely impervious to any ego threats. That’s why you get men who go to single bars wanting sex but no marriage responsibility.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.