1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Roland, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Roland

Roland New Member

...and best wishes from Ireland. Found this wiki a few weeks ago and am starting to realise how flare-ups of rib & chest pain I've been getting for the past 18 months might be explained by TMS. I'm not at the point I'm completely bought in as I think I have quite a bit of learned resistance and anxiety around it, but I''m willing to immerse myself in this and hope to make some forward progress in the coming weeks / months :)

2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Where at in Ireland? I've worked on TMS with Irish folks before.

Go read all you can about TMS, then come back and heal. Acquire all the info first.

It works virtually every time. But belief is the major point. If you don't believe TMS, you can't heal.

Steve

3. Roland

Roland New Member

I'm in Belfast. Acquiring info is exactly where I'm at right now: started out with the Sarno books and found the wiki from there. There's too much here that sounds exactly like my mindset and experience, which has been pretty heartening to discover!

Forest likes this.
  4. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

If you read yourself in every book and in every post, then it's a duck.

The last lady was in Dublin, horrific knee pain.

Remember, it's not enough to just read all about TMS, you have to take the work to heart, and live them.

Steve