1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Greetings!!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by TorahParrot, Jan 18, 2019.

1. TorahParrot

TorahParrot New Member

Greetings,

Just making contact. Listened to Dr. Sarno book on back pain on YouTube. No doubt I have TMS. Have ordered The Pain Deception. My Back is perfect. Revealed by X-ray and MRI. I have gone through all the modalities. I have dealt with this for 10 years. I am the typical high motivation fanatic athlete. Really a good runner. 7 minute training pace easily for10 mile run. 16:20 5K...... Killer back pain now keeps me from running. This is my Subconscious trying to distract me from painful emotions. Trying to dig for the psychological traumas. I want them revealed and made into a full length 3D feature film for the whol world to see!! I don’t need my subconscious to protect me any more. I am all grown up and can face it no matter how dark it is. This really pisses me off!!

Thank you!!

2. mayae

mayae Newcomer

I am where you are now I am new to this website too though I have been a follower of the Dr Sarno books for some time. I want to get this thing out in the open,I need to face full on the reasoning behind TMS. I think it will be a great leap forward when I am facing the issues which I think go back in my case about 40 years. This has coloured my choices in life I wish I had discovered the TMS thing in my twenties, but since I didnt ,will make the most of what I learn now. Good luck in your journey into your subconscious I think it will be most interesting journey you will ever experience,. Keep posting!

3. TorahParrot

TorahParrot New Member

4. TorahParrot

TorahParrot New Member

Thank you maybe. Let’s get what we are supposed to get out of this tribulation and go forth with great victory!!!!

Marls likes this.
  5. TorahParrot

TorahParrot New Member

I ment mayae. Auto correct.. grr...

6. mayae

mayae Newcomer

We'll share the journey!

7. TorahParrot

TorahParrot New Member

Absolutely!!

8. TorahParrot

TorahParrot New Member

Had a great day today. Pain tried to hit a few different places...back foot ribs. Just told my unconscious that I don’t need emotional protection and reminded myself that my back is perfect and the rest of my body is healthy. 2 mile walk and core excercises. Keeping my eye on running again soon. I hope your day was awesome with lots of victories mayae!!!

Tennis Tom likes this.
  9. TorahParrot

TorahParrot New Member

[​IMG]
    TorahParrotNewcomer
    Had a great day today. Pain tried to hit a few different places...back foot ribs. Just told my unconscious that I don’t need emotional protection andreminded myself that my back is perfect and the rest of my body is healthy. 2 mile walk and core excercises. Keeping my eye on running again soon. I hope