1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Great YouTube Meditations I found

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Dear Lianne, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Dear Lianne

Dear Lianne Peer Supporter

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that I found a great person who does meditations that are posted on YouTube. Her name is Kelly Howell. I love her voice and the vibrations of the background music is amazing to me.

Having been a person who finds it challenging to quiet the mind, I did her meditation via a free YouTube and was relaxed immediately. I guess her style resonates with me.

There are several posted from her. I will go and find the exact one I liked and link it onto this site. I wanted to post this while I was thinking of it, so sorry that I do not have the link in this message but you can google her name on YouTube and it'll come up.

veronica73 and Forest like this.