1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Great to see where this is headed

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Enrique, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

I don't come around very much any more. I've re-prioritized where I spend time right now, but it is really great to see the forum thriving as it is. It appears to be on an upward trajectory and only good can come from it. Great job folks!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I visit the forums each day, to encourage posters to keep at TMS belief and healing.
    I notice one or more new people posting every day, so I believe the forums are thriving.
    Good to hear from you.

Enrique likes this.
  3. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Compared to where the forums started on the wetpaint platform, it's a totally different place now :) I'm glad to have been part of it and to see it continuing on. It takes people to make it work!

Ellen likes this.
  4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya, Enrique, it's great to see you! For those people who don't yet know Enrique (probably a large majority of people reading this), Enrique is an old-timer who it has been my real pleasure to work with over the years.

We have a terrific community, and it is very inspiring to see how it is evolving. I'm seeing more and more familiar names, and I think that as time passes, more and more people will start recognizing a familiar group of long-term visitors.