1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Great success with Therpist

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Just wanted to let the tms family out there that using a Therpist who went threw what you are going threw can really help your recovery....I know it is for me don't get me wrong I am far from the rainbow but I can see it now...

SSG and blake like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

This is great to hear, Boston Redsox. Looks like you found the right therapist to help you.

3. Boston Redsox

I have Walt she is really helping me with all my emotional issues, she as created my pain to go on the run and increasing in strength ......on top of it my pain meds don't do anything for me anymore....

nowtimecoach likes this.
  4. UkAdR

UkAdR Peer Supporter

Hi Boston,

Did you find you had made some progress on your own before seeing your therapist? And has seeing her helped you progress more?

5. Boston Redsox

I could not make any progress on my own I could not get rid of the fear, with the Therpist she is guiding in the direction on what not to do basically feed the pain

nowtimecoach likes this.
  6. UkAdR

UkAdR Peer Supporter

Interesting as I have made quite a lot of progress, slowly, since March. Still on painkillers though which is frustrating and wondering if a therapist might help towards a full cure/ understanding and healing.

7. Boston Redsox

I think it will lead to closer to the source of your pain and don't worry about the pain killers I am still on them and I don't beat myself up about it?..what kind of pain do u have UK

8. SSG

SSG Peer Supporter

Did you skype with your therapist or see them in person?

9. UkAdR

UkAdR Peer Supporter

Lower back pain mainly. Tms over played it's hand when it gave me upper back and shoulder pain a few months ago. It's what led me to tms actually - it's first big mistake! Now just lower backpain. You ccan read my story if you click on my n

10. Boston Redsox

I sykpe

SSG likes this.