1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Great poem for our healing work

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by nowtimecoach, Dec 17, 2013.

1. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

"Today may there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.
    May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you.
    May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
    Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
    It is there for each and every one of us.”

Peace is what I"m going for. Trust and acceptance that this journey is healing me (along with everyone's support and cheering!)
    Remembrance of pain free days and knowing that they are closer than they ever have been. (By this, I mean the healing of emotional walls into forgiveness... really really making me pain free!)
    This forum is a wonderful landing page for our gifts and the sharing that goes on.
    Acceptance, Acceptance, Acceptance of my body, brain, soul and heart!
    Let this knowledge settle into my bones, muscles, tendons, nerves, brain
    We get to see how it is there for each and every one of us!

Ruth_L, lauren4235 and Dahlia like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I love the peace poem.
    I especially like: "May you be content with yourself just the way you are."

That's so strong. We could be our own best friend. One who never criticizes or judges, or moves away.

lauren4235 likes this.