1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Great News! My neck is killing me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Beach-Girl, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Max:

Thank you so much. I can feel your support from here. Weather dependent, I may give it a go this afternoon. Friend and I are heading out to see what the tides have brought in as of late. This may be the day. I might say nothing to my friend (who is on my "team") and just do it.

Oh and I woke up today and the pain is moving down my arm, from my neck. Maybe it will simply slip out my fingers soon - and that as they say, will be that.

Again thank you all. I will have you with me as I attempt this today.

BG

Side Note: There is a weather alert on my phone. It's calm now, but we may be in for a huge wind storm which would make it not the best day for a trial run. Or it could be a high tide alert - which would make this more of a challenge, but more fun. And the more fun, the less I'll be thinking about it.

Max likes this.
  2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

The beach sounds amazing! I grew up in the mountains and never learned to swim even so I find the ocean fascinating.

Like Max mentioned, maybe you could just go for a little while. Sometimes I'll tell myself, Ok, I'm going to make myself do this activity, but I'll just start it or go for a few minutes and then see how I feel. Usually just getting there is 90% of the battle and I end up staying or completing whatever I was doing.

Beach-Girl and Max like this.
  3. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

[Deleted at BeWell's request]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016