1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Goodmorning

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

As I wake up today , I am just accepting all that as happened and what is happening..I can`t waste anymore energy in the TMS healing modality its exhausting and feels like denial . I have learned that I need to move on with my pain and know that I created it by not reacting properly and holding on to much anger..
    The mediation, reading, watching my emotions have all been the foundation which I needed to realize where my pain was routed.

And more important of all is this forum, which kept me so many times on the road where I wanted to just quit and give up and go back to my drugs and dr visit ( which in my opinion fueled my pain even more). I am not saying I am done with TMS , but I need a big break and put what I learned to real use . Instead into trying you learn other tech to clam down or ignore my pain ( which for me was the biggest form of denial for me) I need to sit with it and ask it why? why are you still here! Anyway my rant is over. Have a great day all.

brendan537 likes this.
  2. tgirl

tgirl Well known member

Sometimes rants are good. You have identified that holding on to anger has helped to fuel your pain. Marco, this is an insightful realization, so as you said, just move on today and let it all go. Have a great day.

Debbie

3. intense50

intense50 Well known member

There's a saying.... the quiet mind gets things done. Your awareness and allowing are your keys to success. Not fighting or trying so hard. You are putting the pieces together well.
    Myself I found myself going less and less on wiki as I got better. You will heal....