1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 Going OK so far

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by SSS, Dec 30, 2021.

1. SSS

SSS Peer Supporter

I'm proud of myself with sticking with the program and completing almost every day per schedule. I have certainly had some episodes of pain (back and pelvic), but I'm trying hard to both remind myself that pain is due to TMS and therefore transient and focusing on what is going on with me emotionally and situationally to bring this on. I'm still pretty wary of food based triggers for pelvic pain, and am experimenting slowly. I feel positive as the year ends that I'll stick with this program!

hawaii_five0 likes this.
  2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

Good for you! Stick with it - it really works and we learn so much about ourselves along the way.... Happy new year!

3. SSS

SSS Peer Supporter

Thanks! I took yesterday off from the program, but today I'm back. Having some TMS pain in my knee, but trying to ignore it and focus on doing stuff around the house anyway!

hecate105 likes this.