1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Going for it!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Eloise, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Eloise

Eloise New Member

I was lead the TMS page today after a random search for "chronic. Neck pain success stories". I believe that I have TMS. After trying almost everything :), I feel hopeful and excited to work out my issues and move forward. It was no accident that I found this page today. It's what I have been praying for lately.

2. TrueGrit

TrueGrit New Member

Good luck!
    Your life will be better. :)

3. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Welcome, Eloise!

4. Stella

Stella Well known member

Think about the person who has hurt you the most. Role play in private telling them how deeply they have hurt you. Hold nothing back .... cry, yell, scream.... get it out of your body everything you have held in so tightly inside.

You are going on an amazing journey. Welcome

5. Leslie

Leslie Well known member

Eloise
    I completely agree with you that finding the page was no accident. One of the main thing I have been convinced of during my TMS journey is that there really is no such thing as coincidence. We might not ever consciously "know" why something happened, but there is always a reason. You'll find lots of support here!