1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Getting insanely depressed

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mark1122, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Mark1122

Mark1122 Well known member

Hi....

So i tried working again for a month. I felt better psychologically but every week worse physically. Arm pain, upper back, neck. Even when not behind pc it still hurts immensely. Heart flutters were a bit less when working. Now worse when fired at home again.

Whenever i use pc/mobile alot and het more pain i get completely exhausted. I sleep well but i keep being exhausted and fatigued alot.

I read with none who cured RSI they had to deal with more than pain. I can get myself to the point not caring about the pain. But the exhaustion, fatigue and heart palps are too much. Whenever i resume activity like schubiner advised me through mail contact i get more pain(which is okay) but also het complete exhaustion, heart palps get worse and fully bloated stomach.

It seems like stress since i get anxiety, exhaustion, bloated stomach, feeling my heart bounce and heart flutters.

I just cant get outof IT and starting to feel so depressed after 7 years of this shit. From 21 to 28, which should be good Times, they are shit for me. Cant do work i love, sitting at home depressed, tired and in pain again. No future.

Also when on mobile my hands het tingly and cold really fast. Falling asleep.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. Mala

Mala Well known member

Hey Mark. Sounds like you are under a lot of stress & its taking its toll on you.

Dr Schubiner is right to advise you to work through it though.

Can I ask what books on TMS you have read & if you have done the SEP on this wiki site?

Please look at the video posted by @MedicineWithin who is your age & recovered completely. I think its wonderful.

All the best

Mala

MedicineWithin likes this.