1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

GERD with Barrett’s

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Nickpmusic, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Nickpmusic

Nickpmusic Newcomer

Hi, I’m 24 years old I was just diagnosed with GERD and LPR along with Barrett’s, as you can imagine this pre cancer change was alarming and kind of scared the crap out of me over the past 2 years I have had a myriad of strange health conditions sometimes moving all around my body I found Sarno and that helped my pelvic pain but things ultimately just got worse and more widespread as time went on, I’m wondering since this all happened after a infectious trauma if this sounds like TMS or what Annie hopper calls a limbic system impairment mean I’m stuck in a maladaptive stress response. Whatever it is it feels like my nervous system has gone haywire and my whole body is taking huge hits physically mentally and emotionally. Stress triggers it and sends me into a hell ride of anxiety, depression, physical symptoms such as Gerd all the way into my nose and many more. I’m just wondering what to do here