1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

G'day after an extended break I am back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by quasar731, Aug 23, 2012.

1. quasar731

quasar731 Well known member

:) Grrrreeetings to each and everyone of you oh great community! It is good to be back from an extended break. I have thought about many of you with whom I have engaged more personally and have to say that I missed visiting the site.

I so enjoyed my time away at the Sunshine Coast with my daughter, son in law and my 3 loving furry granddaughters. For those who like furry angels I am posting 2 pics of my canine grandkiddos.

When I returned to Canberra, I was not in the best of shapes physically speaking. I had an MRI of my left hip and it showed the reason for my sorrows. I have a paralabral tear, and a mixed femoroacetabular impingement. To make a rather painful and complicated story short, this coming Monday at 11:30 am I am undergoing surgery to addressed the injuries. The latter happened as a result of the pressure exerted by the right hand side of my body which was injured in an incident at work. I underwent 4 operations within the last 10 months. I really hope and pray that this is it because frankly, I am over it.

All said and done I am strong in my spirit, positive and think about my recovery and rehabilitation which will follow in the next six months. For those who believe in God or a Universal force, I would appreciate your prayers and good energy for Monday.

I have a new laptop and a tablet so I will be able to communicate from my recovery bed woohoo!:)

Anyway, good to see you all and new people on board!

Health, peace and happiness to all of you

Attached Files:

Forest, Beach-Girl and Livvygurl like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I love the images of the dogs. I am an unapologetic fan of all dogs. I only wish I didn't live in an apartment, so I could have one.

It is great to see you back and I hope you had a great time on your trip. It does sound like you are taking the right steps for you. Seeing a doctor and following their advice is the first step for anyone looking to do this approach. I hope everything goes well.

Best,

Forest

3. quasar731

Good to read from you Forest!

Thank you for your good wishes.

Cheers!

4. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

A big welcome back from me Quasar. Will thinking of you on Monday. I have no doubt you will experience a rapid recovery.

Love the dogs, especially the one tucked up in bed. Mine little guy had 6 teeth pulled the other week. He grumbled for a day or so but is back hopping around like a spring lamb. No obsessing for him.

5. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Love the dogs! Good luck with your surgery.

6. Livvygurl

Livvygurl Well known member

Glad to have you back!! Best of luck with your surgery!

7. quasar731

Thank you Veronica, Lovely to hear from you!
    Peace,

8. quasar731

Thank you for your good wishes Live

peace,

9. quasar731

Hi yb44, good to see you!Thank you for your good wishes.

Oh I feel so sorry:( for your little chappie having to go through such sorrow (his teeth pulled) Why did he have to have his teeth out?

Peace to you!

10. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

It's so good to see you here! Energy is already being sent - I hope that this will be the final one.

We've missed you! And of course, I'm a huge dog fan too.

BG

Forest likes this.