1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Post @ TMSHelp

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Tennis Tom, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Posted by Skizzik @ TMSHelp from comedian Maria Bamford:

"All my friends in Los Angeles are the sensitive type. They all have like all the diseases like Chronic Fatigue, Epstien Barr, Fibromyalgia. Like all the diseases where the only symptoms seem to be you had a really crappy childhood and at the prospect of full time work ya feel kinda achy and tired."[​IMG]

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Work, paying bills, the fast pace of life today, all the communication technology, and the news is enough to cause us all
    aches and pains and to feel crappy, no matter where we live. I live in a Chicago suburb and it's no where near as hectic as the city,
    but I remember six weeks of summer vacation while in college and I worked on a weekly paper in a real small town in Michigan
    and people there had their stresses too, and that was 50 years ago. I remember the woman who rented a room in her house to me,
    Ma Phelps, and she had her stress. Her husband had a fatal heart attack while in bed with another woman. It was like out of
    "Peyton Place," the book and movie about scandals in a small town.