1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Laughter FUN IN THE WORKPLACE

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Apr 23, 2014.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

LindaRK and Mermaid like this.
  2. Mermaid

Mermaid Well known member

Crazy !! :wacky:

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. LindaRK

LindaRK Well known member

Oy vey!!!!!!!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow Walt, the guy with the ladder that slid down the wall and then hit the rail. I did that before and it made me so nervous for about an hour. He might have walked away looking cool and all but I bet he was shaking all over for sure. Thanks

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes, that fellow who slid down the ladder was an accident waiting to happen and it did.

I don't think I can honestly say I've had fun in the workplace, but at least I haven't
    fallen off the chair in front of the computer. I do enjoy my work, because I love
    researching and writing. I was most unhappy when I worked on a factory assembly line
    before going to college. I liked the others I worked with but I was just bored.
    I've never been bored as a writer.

6. Mermaid

Mermaid Well known member

Hi Walt,

This is totally unrelated, but I just met someone who was carrying an 8 week old puppy in a blanket. It made my whole day, he was absolutely gorgeous. I immediately thought of you and how much you love dogs, they bring so much joy and love into our lives. :)