1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Fun FAQ

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by PamD, Jun 9, 2015.

1. PamD

PamD Peer Supporter

Fun FAQ
    On January 5, 2009 Forest launched the first page of the first incarnation of the TMS Wiki. It's been growing ever since.

Question:
    What is the most helpful Wiki page that you have found? Post your reply below.

It is amazing what one person can do to help an entire community. And now we have this resource of support available 24 /7. We have so many great contributors it is inspiring.

I was watching PBS and they are having another fund drive and it made me think of doing something like that here to support the Wiki and Forum as I know they do not run themselves and are not without expense.

This is my thought; for the next 10 days let's have a fund drive. From today through June 19th click the link to make a donation of any amount. A cool thing to do is you can set it up to make a recurring donation. For instance, a monthly donation, like the amount of your coffee and roll, say $10 can be set up to automatically to go to the Wiki/Forum on a monthly basis. Painless and helpful. I have been doing this for several other "memberships" that I have and it is easy for me and good for them.

Here is a link to the donation page. At the end of the week I will post the results of donations made via Paypal to see how we did!

IrishSceptic likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Wonderful idea to have the fund drive.