1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

From 20 years of chronic foot pain to this!

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Colly, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm excited to share this with you - my first 10k run ever and after 20 years of crippling foot pain feels like a miracle. Thank you Dr Sarno and Steve Ozanich for getting me there! image.jpg

2. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

Amazing stuff! well done

Colly likes this.
  3. Nicola J

Nicola J New Member

Well done you!

Colly likes this.
  4. Colly

Hey thanks guys. It's been a slow and steady journey of TMS healing of almost three years now, with several setbacks along the way, and a broken shoulder thrown in for good measure! The thing I want others to realise is that acceptance of TMS and then persistence and patience was and is the key to my recovery. Each setback is now an opportunity to learn; not something to fear, as was once the case. I had become resigned to a lifetime of pain - especially foot pain - but then by chance I stumbled on Forest's youtube of TMS healing and the rest is history. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever run again, but my Forest and Sarno discovery combined with SteveO's journey propelled me forward. TMS healing is real and I have my life back at last.

5. Mala

Mala Well known member

Run Colly Run...........dancea

Mala

IrishSceptic, Colly and Forest like this.
  6. IndiMarshall

IndiMarshall Well known member

Great [​IMG]

Colly likes this.
  7. Sheree

Sheree Well known member

How wonderful!

8. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Awesom Colly, very very awesome. You look like you have won the race.

Colly likes this.
  9. WantToBelieve

WantToBelieve Peer Supporter

Colly...id love the chance to speak to you more. I have crippling feet pain for 14 years! I've been working on this from a TMS standpoint for 1 year now. I've made some progress but am struggling to be pain-free. Doubting and fearful it won't ever fully go away.

Would you be willing to talk sometime?

Sooooo happy for you!!!!!

AnnaSchweitzer likes this.
  10. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

That is great news i am so happy this as happened to you and for the rest of is who suffer foot pain you brining us hope

IrishSceptic likes this.
  11. Colly

Want to believe - forgive me - I've been away from the forum for a while. Send me a message and we can talk.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  12. Boston Redsox

Colly

Congrats on your recovery it gives all who suffer foot pain hope.

13. Colly

Hey Boston I still get relapse foot pain but can usually link it to something that's giving me stress/distress. I saw your post on your pain disappearing with the new lady in your life. That's what Bruce Lipton calls "the honeymoon effect". Have a read of his book "The biology of belief" and "the honeymoon effect"... so much good stuff in there.

14. Boston Redsox

Thx Colly

I have to laugh regarding the term : honeymoon effect I will check it out

15. Boston Redsox

Sounds like Roy Masters

16. Colly

I'll need to check him out Marco. Thanks for the tip.

Still love Saint Bruce:)

mike2014 and Boston Redsox like this.
  17. AnnaSchweitzer

AnnaSchweitzer Peer Supporter

I would love to hear your messages back and forth bc I too also struggle with foot pain!!!!

18. Colly

Hi Anna I've messaged you.