1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Free Workshop: Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by FredAmir, Mar 2, 2016.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Aloha,

I will be conducting a free Rapid Recovery workshop scheduled for Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 5:30pm-6:30pm, PST.

"When I began reading Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain, I could barely walk. However as I followed the strategies outlined in the book I recovered quickly. My body returned to it's former healthy and mobile self, and as a surprising added bonus my allergies to cats, pollen and the like, which I had had since early childhood, disappeared. It is three years since I rapidly recovered. I have spent these climbing, cycling, playing the piano, dancing, gardening and loving life. What a gift this has been, and a huge turnaround from being severely disabled." -- Ailsa Howard, Kaikoura, New Zealand

This workshop is based on my book, Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain and will show you how to design and implement your own Rapid Recovery plan so that you can walk, run, jump, play and live an active pain-free life. You will discover:
    • The revolutionary discovery at New York University
    • The two causes of most back, neck, knee, leg, and hand pain
    • What to do if you have sciatica
    • How the pain becomes chronic
    • What you need to know if you have spinal abnormalities, torn meniscus, torn rotator cuff, carpal tunnel syndrome, or a herniated disc
    • How to avoid surgeries and shots
    • The one mistake to avoid that keeps most people in pain
    • Easy proven steps that can help you eliminate pain so that you can run, jump, play, travel, and enjoy life again
    • And answers to your many questions about your painful condition

"I had been suffering with severe back pain, severe pain from sciatica (pain in the buttocks and legs) and extreme weakness in both legs. I could only walk for a short distance and then with a cane. I had been diagnosed as having spinal stenosis and in need of a laminectomy, removal of most of the back of the vertebra, to release pressure on the nerves of the spinal column on L3 and L4. I also had a herniated disc that required surgery. Fortunately, while waiting for surgery, I read Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain. This book gives one a detailed action program to follow. I recovered completely and cancelled the surgery. I still can't believe that I am now completely pain free and have all the strength back in my legs and that I can live a normal life again. I sincerely hope and pray that the word spreads about how it is possible to recover from back pain without surgery." . -- Allan J. Masison, Retired municipal accountant, Weymouth, Massachusetts

To learn more and register please click here.

or

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rapid-recovery-from-back-and-neck-pain-tickets-22423626671

2. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

3. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Fred, thank you - I signed up and looking forward to it!

4. FredAmir

I look forward to having you in the class. There will be plenty of time for Q/A about TMS and the Rapid Recovery Plan. So make a note of any questions that comes to your mind.

5. FredAmir

Just a reminder: Rapid Recovery workshop begins in 48 hours.

giantsfan likes this.