1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Free Online Meditation Session

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by TG957, Jun 11, 2021.

?

Are you interested in attending meditation session?

This poll will close on Jun 23, 2021 at 12:32 AM.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Meditation is one of the most powerful tools for TMS healing, but it is not easy to master. I made many unsuccessful attempts before I learned how to meditate.

For those who are interested in learning how to meditate easy way, I will be hosting an online meditation session on June 22 at 4:30 PM PST (7:30 PM EST).

We will start with a short introduction into meditation, followed by a 30-35 minute meditation session. I will post more information on how to join the session as we get closer to June 22. The number of participants will be limited to 10.

Please, vote Yes if you are interested and planning on attending, so I get the idea of how many people to expect.

hawaii_five0 likes this.
  2. hawaii_five0

hawaii_five0 Peer Supporter

I would like to do it

3. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

All, free Meditation session will be held tomorrow at 4 pm PST - note change in the previously announced time. Please, join no later than at 4 pm PST. I set up a waiting room for the session, so everybody who joins after 4:05 PM will not be allowed in, as we will begin the actual meditation. Please remain muted during the meditation session.

Time: Jun 22, 2021 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
    Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71946623500?pwd=SkVOaUlZQXJYYjg1MHhuTU0yU2U0dz09 (Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting)
    Meeting ID: 719 4662 3500
    Passcode: LybN9Y

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you!! I hope to attend...