1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

free of chronic pelvic pain and living full life

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by david56270, Mar 17, 2022.

1. david56270

david56270 Newcomer

Hello. I suffered from pelvic pain for a few years. The pain made my life unbearable. I felt spasms and pain when sitting, urinating, even having sex. I was diagnosed with nonbacterial prostatitis, pudendal neuralgia... altogether as a chronic pelvic pain syndrome. The structures in my pelvis were painful, although MRI and CT showed no abnormalities. Neurologists, proctologists, urologists, manual therapists, radiologists and internists couldn't help me effectively. I have promised myself, that if I find a solution, I will share my experience with others in similar situations. TODAY, I AM PAIN-FREE AND I AM SO GRATEFUL. IT BROUGHT ME CLOSER TO WHO I REALLY AM. I LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE.

I am not doctor or other medical expert. I am just someone, who suffered from this condition, willing to share how I meditate and what changed in my life, that melted the pain away. What works for me. I don't know if it will for someone else. I would write about it here, but it would be too long.

You can send me a message at this site and I will reply to you when I can.

I wish you well.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    intense50, Krisssyiii and Deborah55 like this.
  2. Oddball

Oddball New Member

Hey man, I'm similar. Post-vasectomy pain syndrome. What treatments did you use? Journaling? Somatic tracking? Psychotherapy? Just wondering what exactly worked for you.

3. newlearner

newlearner Peer Supporter

1 post.

Not willing to post still wants people to write him privately.

Let me make sure I understand, it's "too much to post" but you're willing to message more than one person who messages you. Wouldn't that be even MORE writing?

Sounds like a shill. I wonder what he's going to try and sell if you direct him.

laila likes this.
  4. david56270

david56270 Newcomer

Mr. newlearner. I understand your concern. But it is not like that. At all.

I wish you well.

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@david56270, the entire purpose of this community is to offer a peer-supported forum where people post publicly so that the maximum number of members can benefit.

The fact is that we barely tolerate self-promotion from members who become well-known and appreciated by actually spending time and individualized public effort to help others here. Similar activities from complete strangers is justifiably suspect.

Your post was formally reported by a different user, by the way, which is how I ended up here.

"My Story" on our Profile pages is for people to do just that: tell their story. If you have a good one, by all means publish it there - although you might want to visit our posting guidelines first.

~Jan A.
    forum moderator

6. david56270

david56270 Newcomer

Hello again.

I read "Power of Now" from Eckhart Tolle. In the chapter PainBody I found information about emotional energy field - I found out, that this field of emotion was stuck in my pelvis.

When I meditate I am in pure natural state (belly breathing /being/allowing everything to be as it is) - with mediation the pain melts away and emotion with tears arises.

The PainBody becomes fuel for presence. At this moment I am seeing EFT therapist - therapy used to dissolve the painbody.

"Power of now" is a holly book for me. This is my experience, i hope someone benefits from it.

Be well.

7. Krisssyiii

Krisssyiii Newcomer

Please tell me what got you better from the pelvic spasms?

Feryal05 likes this.
  8. Feryal05

Feryal05 Newcomer

Neler yapıyorsun

9. Feryal05

Feryal05 Newcomer

TTam olarak neler yaptın