1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20 Free day and freedome

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by yvettebetancourt, May 22, 2014.

1. yvettebetancourt

yvettebetancourt New Member

I am really feeling fortunate and blessed. So many good things have happened. My daughter graduated from college with honors, I flew, drove, slept in many foreign beds. I kept up my stretching and cardio, but not as frequently. I have put on about 5 pounds due to indulgent eating, but not torturing myself because I will lose it and needed to just eat what I wanted for a change.

My daughter and I celebrated with a trip to Ecuador, which had me terrified due to my back history. It has been an excellent voyage. Had a massage when my back acted up and it helped. Ignored occasional pains. I have been here 10 days and all has gone well. We hiked, rented dune buggies, walked miles and had a wonderful cultural experience. For the first time ever, I did not over-schedule, over plan us and it was excellent quality time.

I am not taking my good health for granted, but am confident I will keep it up.

Funny enough, I have had some bizarre skin allergic reaction to I think the detergent in Ecuador and am itchy, swollen and red all over. Bizarre, but mangeable. TMS ? I doubt it, but it did crossed my mind !!! Will resolve when I get home tomorrow. >If it is, my mind is more powerful than I ever imagined, so a win win.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

You are doing great, go and do as you wish now and don't fear anymore, you got this my friend. You are winning for sure -- woo hoo!

PS... You know the massage is for feeling good ok, not to relieve pain. When you loose the fear by the reconditioning that you are already doing, well it will all be well....