1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Four years on and re-learning my lessons!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Tassie Devil, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Peer Supporter

Hello all, Four years ago I very successfully healed my hip and knee pain after an excruciating 14 months thanks to the Structured Education Program - day 39 of the 42 day program I was pain free! Out of the blue (but as we know with TMS, it's not really) I suffered the same bad pain nightly, which woke me and kept me awake. After checking it all out with ultrasound and x-rays and finding nothing much structurally, apart from some wear and tear for a 76 year old, I went to both the Pain Recovery Program and the Structured Education Program. Day 5 I was again pain free, but will continue to the end as I am such a believer in TMS that I enjoy working through them again. I haven't posted before this, but want to now, as confirmation and affirmation of TMS as the source of most anything I suffer. I am very sad though because a beloved daughter in law has developed Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but won't even borrow my books by Dr Sarno and struggles daily, only able to work half days, so that has become one of my current stresses, wanting to help but being rejected outright. However, for myself I am once again delighted to report great success, and am so grateful and happy to have this at my fingertips, even though in Tasmania it appears there are no TMS practitioners. Once again, many thanks and much gratitude.

Francis.Antonius likes this.
  2. Mala

Mala Well known member

Lovely to hear of your healing yet again. And very wise to continue the program.

Thank u for sharing.

Mala

3. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Peer Supporter

Hi Mala. Funny how after four years I didn't initially suspect TMS, but thankfully the old brain kicked in. I'm very active so need to be much more mindful once again of the real issues. The programs offers so much that it's no effort to revisit. I wish you well also Mala. Regards.