1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Forgot the Forum :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Emre, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Emre

Emre Peer Supporter

Hi all,

ı just want to share with you that for some time lately ı totally forgot about the forum.
    This is a good sign for me ı believe because ı am getting it into my system and feel the need to think about it less.
    ınstead of visiting the forum, ı am talking to my brain and unconciıus mind almost every day, saying that its all ok with me, that ı feel very good and healthy that it doesnt need to protect me by giving me any pain, that ı can totally face all the emotions and events on my daily life..
    and seems like its working well so far:)

but ı dont want to give the impression that ı dont need the forum, jus the opposite, this place is a great great learning and healing place for us all...
    best wishes to you all

emre

2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for checking back in, that's GREAT news! You have the right perspective on TMS. Your symptoms fade and you forget about them, moving on to function, deal with life and hopefully enjoy it. When you get a physical ache, niggle or twitch, you can pull out your TMS KNOWLEDGE PENICILLIN and throw it into your mental medicine cabinet. TMS is not a placebo cure like wearing a copper bracelet, but a real one.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes, that's great news, Emre. We're all here if you need us, but living without thinking about pain is terrific.

4. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

I was just thinking about you, Emre, and wondering how you are doing. Thanks for the update!

Emre likes this.
  5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Emre I'm so glad you are doing well. You are on the right track. Keep us posted on your recovery. Your doing great. Awesome

Emre likes this.
  6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

njoy, thanks for the update on IFS and Parts.
    I'm working on Forest stuff so I can't join the call-in.

7. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

So nice to see your smiling face again, Emre. And happy that things are going well for you. :)

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Emre like this.