1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Forest Thank You for Everything You Do

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

id like to write a post for forest - the hardest working man I know in the helps world

with exceptional and up- lifting post to media and beyond

You truly are an inspiration to us all forest- a smile as big as Joel Olsten

a heart for the people and always striving to educate and bring to light
    the truths that are in the tms world- forest your the captain stirring the ship

thank you for your courage and perseverance- your truly a role model in every sense.

2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Like Smokey Robinson I second that emotion Eric. Forest has done an unbelievably great job and doesn't get enough kudos. We can't imagine how much work goes into this peer network, as well as all the other stuff he does with TMS. He juggles his life and TMS, one and the same. He also has another career and probably a personal life, although I'm not sure. He's also the first person to tell me that he's had lots of help from great people or he couldn't have accomplished much.

To be successful Forest has to be the consummate peacemaker and arbiter. It's a tough job but he pulls it off like a pro. For instance, one person says one thing, and another person says the exact opposite. Forest then says, "I think you both have good points." Let's talk about those.

As egos and ideals clash it takes a mature person to rise above it all for a worthy cause and effort. Forest is our man, if he can't do it no one can. I wouldn't be surprised if one day we were calling him Senator Forest. So be very nice to him now.

He is a role model on how to be a professional, and a friend. TMSers are highly intuitive people, always on guard, and they can sense honesty, compassion, humor, intelligence, trust, and truth in him.

"I can't see the trees because of myself." Senator Forest

Steve

Forest and eric watson like this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Senator Forest- that does sound good, hum Steve. I wonder?
    Should we put all our eggs in the basket for forest or just send them to him
    your right Steve either way he makes good sense

Forest likes this.
  4. CMA

CMA Peer Supporter

Agree completely. Thank you Forest for all you do. Many good wishes to you

5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you all for the kind words. It means a lot to hear that all of you appreciate the work that has been put into this community, but I don't think I have what it takes to be a Senator. Too many meetings and you have to where a suit and tie way too much. :cool:

I know Steve just mentioned it, but there have been a lot of wonderful people helping out to build up our site and organization. Having so many forum posters on our site really makes this a welcoming and helpful place for people to come. Bringing people together to share ideas is what this organization is all about, and posters like all three of you really help us achieve this goal.

From the very beginning the key to our organization has always been the people volunteering. Whether it is helping write wiki pages or organizing in person support groups there are always other people playing key roles in the success of our programs. I am forever thankful for all of the work our volunteers have put in to make our organization has successful as it has been. They are the driving force behind this organization.

eric watson likes this.
  6. gailnyc

gailnyc Well known member

Forest, I will add my voice to the chorus of "thank you"s.

I also wanted to mention that when I saw Dr. Rashbaum last week and mentioned to him that I had found a lot of help on the TMS website, he said he'd met you and that you were a "very intelligent young man." You're a star!

Forest likes this.
  7. Barbara M

Barbara M Peer Supporter

Thank u Forest!

Barbara

8. Karen

Karen Peer Supporter

Forest, it's only been a few days for me here at the forum and I appreciate you already!! I can certainly see why you are popular around here!!

Thanks already my friend!! :)

9. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you, Gail, Barbara, and Karen for your kind words! It is knowing people like each of you that makes all of this worthwhile.
    Looks like I did a good job of pulling the wool over his eyes, then! :)

10. Ftaghn!

Ftaghn! Peer Supporter

I owe Forest and this community a great part of the progress I've made so far. Whenever I worry or get a rise in pain/anxiety, this wiki and forum becomes a refuge. Thank you Forest, and volunteers.

11. Bernard

Bernard Peer Supporter

I'd like to thank you too Forest - you are a star
    all your efforts are very much appreciated