For those dealing with visual symptoms

dlane2530

Well known member
Please go down this rabbit hole about these symptoms in particular and understand that they are TMS:

In particular, that binocular vision disorder is a "normal abnormality" like a herniated disc or whatever -- not usually a problem (though when severe, can be -- but usually it's not severe):

I so wish I had known this years ago. I would've been saved a whole lot of money -- thousands and thousands of dollars -- and distress. Now, though, I can be free of the fear from this diagnosis!

It's not my eyes that cause my symptoms. It's stress.
 
Please go down this rabbit hole about these symptoms in particular and understand that they are TMS:

In particular, that binocular vision disorder is a "normal abnormality" like a herniated disc or whatever -- not usually a problem (though when severe, can be -- but usually it's not severe):

I so wish I had known this years ago. I would've been saved a whole lot of money -- thousands and thousands of dollars -- and distress. Now, though, I can be free of the fear from this diagnosis!

It's not my eyes that cause my symptoms. It's stress.
Hi dlane, I'm suffering with visual symptoms mainly convergence issues, I'm wearing prisms and my brain freaks out if i remove it can you tell me what helped you come out of it?
 
Back
Top