1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

For 24 hour pain should I be thinking psychologically all the time

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by browndogisinthehouse, Jun 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. browndogisinthehouse

browndogisinthehouse Peer Supporter

I have pain 24 by 7. The theory says that I should think psychological whenever there is pain but that means that I should be thinking about the psychological state of my mind all the time. At the same time, there are numerous Threads which say that thinking about PMS all the time is also another form of obsession and type a disorder and one should just learn to let go and enjoy life. I am a bit confused on what to do. Can someone provide a direction? For the record comma I have had pelvic pain for the past 10 years and right now bedridden for the past 7 months with the pelvic and abdominal pain. I had tried this approach back in 2008 but it did not help yet after a year of being bedridden I got ok also I had neck pain in 2016 and I tried this approach again it did not help but thankfully after doing Physiotherapy it seems to have healed.