1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Foot Sweat

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Steampunk, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

I'm a classic TMS sufferer!

Over the years I've had -

Chronic foot sweats
    Face and palm redness (rosacia?) and skin peeling
    Crazy tendonitis
    Plantar Fasciitis
    Neck pain

I've beaten all of these things thanks to Sarno's techniques. Some of them went away when my life moved on and I stopped worrying about them. The worst of them required me to learn about TMS and apply techniques deliberately. That took 6 months.

Now I have my oldest and most persistent symptom back, for about a year. Foot sweats. It isn't nearly as bad or as scary as the other things I've beaten but I HATE it, it affects my confidence and makes me yearn for the past and even the previous problems I overcame in less time.

I'm not somewhere in my life I want to be - an inbetween section - that is necessary but still disappointing. I need to stay here for quite a while to build up money and sort out visa situation for where I want to be.

I'm making all the right steps to make my change happen but I'm still extremely impatient and frustrated. It's also hard not to beat myself up about opportunities I threw away before, even though I'm working on new ones now. Yes, I'm a classic TMS perfectionist!

Has anyone else had foot sweats as a central symptom? It comes on intensely most days, I have to change socks several times a day and its making me uncomfortable all the time, as I like to be clean. Some days, just to mess with me, it doesn't happen at all even if I'm doing something intense like climbing a mountain. Typical TMS.