1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

FOOT PAIN SUFFERS

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

I would like to hear from you on your journey what has worked what has not i know everybody road is different . For myself its been a long 5 yrs my on claim to success so far is the fear part is almost gone my pain as not diminished but i am dealing with it better. I workout everyday and job 2 miles most days. I am in the construction business and i am always on my feet. I am on some meds to take edge off my tms always comes mainly at night( because i let it my brain as this condition response) anyway thats just a little if my story.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Boston. It looks to me like you're really doing great. Jogging and working out are signs you are handling your TMS symptoms very well. For some people, being totally free of TMS pain never comes, because every day we are confronted with new or old stresses. We just have to do our best to practice thee recovery techniques we have learned and then focus on enjoying life as much as we can, not monitoring pain but accepting it as TMS.

As Tiny Tim said, "God bless us, everyone!"

I think of people who may not be in any pain and wonder, are they just hiding it? We have learned that it is better to face our pain and work on TMS techniques and knowledge to help cure us, of most if not all our pain. I am so grateful to God for leading me to TMS and this web site.

Boston Redsox likes this.