1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

focusing too much on symptoms.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Oct 31, 2019.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

i still sometimes get pain in some areas of my body, but i have been focusing a lot in my mental state and overall fatigued. i’m constantly feeling and saying i feel mentally and physical fatigued, not wanting to do things, losing motivation to do things, can’t think straight, sometimes i struggle to walk because of fatigue and other stuff.

i decided to take a break from the gym because i felt drained all the time. the majority of the times i felt worst during and even after training. i’m used to blame weightlifting for how i feel, but i kept going anyways while not listening to my body screaming that wanted a break.

it have been almost a week from not going to the gym and everyday i seem to get better mentally and physically.

now i’m actually scare to go back to weightlifting. what if i feel like i felt before again? is it worth lifting to feel so drained?

some people say they feel good after a gym section. i rarely get that feeling. the majority lf the times i feel drained.

is tms wanting me to stay out of the gym? should i listen to my body when i feel drained? what about fatigued symptoms and other symptoms i listed? idk what to do. idk when to return to lifting.