1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Floating bone in neck???

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Dominating everyday, Dec 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone I have had lower back pain in the past and read and believed Healing Back Pain and recovered with very minimal pain for around 3 years. A month ago I was working out and felt my shoulder neck pop and the pain has gradually increased in my neck but mainly down my arm into my elbow and hand. I went to the chiro for relief and also had an MRI completed. The MRI showed herniated disc in C5-6 not surprised or worried at all about this however it also showed I have a floating bone in my neck? So basically a piece of bone has broken off somewhere in my neck I am assuming? I am seeing a neurologist to go over the MRI with me this week however I would like to know if anyone has experienced a floating bone in their neck? I would like to know if this is normal like bulging or herniated disc so when the doctor tells me his recommendation I can have some information on this from others who have experienced this? I know I probably should not have gotten an MRI but when you are in pain well you all know. TIA for any input