1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Parts Therapy First parts therapy call in ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by njoy, Nov 15, 2013.

1. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Saturday will be our first call in discussion group for the Parts Therapy mailing list!

The call will start at 10:3o a.m PT; 1:30 pm. ET 18:30 GMT

Forest is setting it up and will post the call in info asap.

UPDATE: Forest has worked out all the details and posted below with everything we need to call in (by phone or Skype) from the anywhere in the world! Yay, Forest!

2. Becca

Becca Well known member

Oh, no, I can't make it this time :( :( :( Damn you, homework study sessions.... This is so sad!! But I have it in my calendar so I can attend in the future.

For everyone else here: GO!!! Call in! IFS (a form of parts therapy that Njoy, myself, and a bunch of other folks on the mailing list are familiar with) is such an amazing approach. We've been having some pretty awesome discussions on the mailing list, so I think these live calls will be just fantastic!

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Connecting to the call should be super easy. If you are in the US, just dial (201) 479-4595 and when prompted enter meeting number, 18311499, followed by the pound key.

If you are in the UK you can dial 2081969800 and enter the same meeting number, above. Other nations can find connection numbers here.

I love this system because it is super simple. In the unlikely event that anyone has any difficulties, just head to http://www.tmswiki.org/simplechat/ and I'll be there to help out.

4. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Thank you, Forest, for all you've done.

5. Forest

Terrific job, njoy! I think people really enjoyed that and you did a terrific and very professional job of moderating.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  6. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Forest, you are a truly great mentor. I really appreciate all your help and encouragement.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  7. Forest

It's absolutely a pleasure to work with someone so wise and enthusiastic.

8. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Oh, for pete's sake, I am NOT going to try to top that one --- could, though ;)

9. Forest

One of the members asked if it is possible to connect via computer. Indeed you can, and doing so can help avoid long distance phone bills. Because we are using the same account as we use for our Tuesday Call-In Group, you can actually also just use the directions at tmswiki.org/ppd/connect to use your computer to connect. As always, it is important to use earbuds or headphones rather than speakers to avoid creating a very distinctive and distracting echo. As a shortcut, the link to connect is http://fuze.me/18311499