1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

First day of spring!

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by njoy, Mar 22, 2014.

1. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

My chickens have been locked in their coop since early November. Even a handful of scratch wouldn't tempt them outside more than a few inches. But here they are, still -5C. but gloriously sunny and obviously spring. Brewster and the girls travelled quite a distance across the snowy yard to invade the dogs' straw house. We had already brought the dogs into the house to avoid trouble, luckily.

IMG_0112.jpg

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow Njoy is this picture real. It's most defiantly the best picture of chickens I have ever seen. It looks like a wall painting. I thought that was clouds painted in a picture up in the SKY. I had to look three times at it to make sure its real. Are you sure this is a real picture?:)

3. LindaRK

LindaRK Well known member

Ah snow .... we should be having snow now, but we are in a drought. Bulbs blooming and sprouts making their way through the soil. It's a glorious day and I can't wait to get outside .... it's been unseasonably warm, but I'm not complaining!

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Gorgeous pic, @njoy! You really do live such a wonderful country life.

njoy likes this.
  5. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Fabulous pic, Njoy! Our "girls" are loving the longer days. Still plenty of snow around but they still manage to do their thing…and provide eggs everyday! Pretty amazing. My daughter just got a few more ducklings today…that's been a tradition for several years now. We ended up with a HUGE flock one year. We gave them to a friend who had a pond. :)