1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Finding someone's posts on the forum

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, everyone,

Sometimes, when reading the forum, you find a super interesting post and want to read more posts by that same person. Or maybe you met them in another one of our programs, like the Parts therapy mailing list or the typing chat room, and you want to contact them on the forum. How do you do this?

It turns out that this is super easy to do once you know how. Njoy had met someone in our call-in group and wanted to find her on the forum, so I thought I would make a video that made it easy for everyone.

Right now, I'm posting this in the General Discussions forum, but soon I will move it to the "How to use our programs" subforum, where you can learn many other helpful things about our site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them below. I hope it helps!

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Very good knowledge to know how to get around the forum in this fashion forest,
    I have been a member for a long time and I didn't know the postings existed like this
    with such a fast search until you showed me.
    Thanks for all your help