1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Feet pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Frankie1089, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Frankie1089

Frankie1089 Peer Supporter

I've had pain under both feet for about a year. It shifts from the bottom of the back of my feet to the top of both feet.
    Or one foot will be hurting and then shift to my other foot within minutes.
    Same thing happens with my knees.
    I'm an active guy. While I run it's very minimal pain on my feet and knees. Sometimes no pain. I usually feel it when i stand for a while. Has anyone dealt with these symptoms and recovered from them? I can't find to many recovery stories about foot pain. Specially both of them. Any responses would be really appreciated:)

2. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Frankie,

Yes I most definitely had a similar story. I was diagnosed with CRPS and had it in both feet and knees. You can read my story in the Success Story thread. It's definitely TMS! The fact that the pain shifts, moves locations, is bilateral etc are just a few clues.

3. Frankie1089

Hi Miffybunny. Thanks for the response.
    I'm so happy you're recovered. I'm trying to locate your story but don't exactly know where to look. I went to the success stories and clicked on CRPS, but didn't find it. Can I send you a personal message?

miffybunny likes this.
  4. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

yes sure!

5. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

same here Been dealing with it for a bit read miffybunny story .

6. Frankie1089

I'm trying to find miffybunny story. Where can I find it?