1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling SO much better!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Kittyruns, Apr 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kittyruns

Kittyruns Peer Supporter

I am new here but have read most of Dr. Sarno's books as well as Steve O's book. I struggled and suffered for about five years with dental issues and horrible tooth and jaw pain. At least $10,000.00 was spent to try and fix my teeth and it all was for nothing. I had two sets of dental implants put in and taken out (actually drilled out of my jaw with pieces of jaw bone still attached). I have had migraines, sciatica, shoulder pain, tennis elbow and horrible foot pain after running a marathon in 2012.

I lost 25 pounds and began drinking quite a bit. Had two years of therapy and cried a lot during that time. I never realized how much anger and fury I had been hiding. I was/am angry at the dentists (especially one who was my neighbor and a total slime of a person) and periodontists who did things to my teeth that basically ruined them permanently (I can't get them back). But, 99% of the pain that I have is coming from repressed anger and running from my fear instead of turning around and facing it with a glint in my eye.

I KNOW that I have TMS. I KNOW that I was taken advantage of by people. I KNOW that I have to let that rage come to the top and deal with that. But the best part is how much better I feel after taking a huge dose of Dr. Sarno's knowledge penicillin. It is life changing and so very healing.

Thanks to all of you for this wonderful forum. We are all "doing the work" together. And thanks to Steve O for his amazing book. And to Dr. Sarno!

Peace, blessings and healing to all of you on this forum!

Ewok2, Jules, Kerrj74 and 4 others like this.
  2. Mary80

Mary80 Peer Supporter

I think this is a wonderful forum too and your words are beautiful.

3. Kittyruns

Kittyruns Peer Supporter

Mary, thank you!