1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Feeling Emotions

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by paingoaway, Feb 11, 2017.

1. paingoaway

paingoaway New Member

I usually dont have problems expressing myself with loved ones about how I feel. I have always been an extremely over sensitive person. I am trying not to argue so much with my husband, just talk. I think that I am having a hard time feeling my own emotions on a daily basis. I am stopping to breath more deeply cause I have noticed that I dont do this when I am very anxious contributing to more tension in pelvic area. Tight pelvic floor. I wish I could figure out how to relax more and not loose it so quick whenever something bad happens in my life. Its not easy to let go when we love so much.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, paingoaway. Yes, try to just talk to your husband, don't argue. And remember to do deep breathing. It really helps to relax.

I just saw this and decided to share it.

"You've survived 100 percent of everything in your life so far,
    so there is a pretty good chance that you'll survive what ever is next."

Attached Files:

paingoaway likes this.