1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback on Day 32 of the Structured Educational Program received

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Forest, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello,

You may have noticed a feedback link at the bottom of each day of the SEP. Someone used that link earlier today, but due to a misconfiguration, the message did not originally get through.

I just wanted people to know that I noticed the problem in the forum error log and have posted the message in the private moderator's subforum, so all should be okay now.

I was not able to see from the error log who posted the message, so I'm posting a public notice here.

Thank you for your support.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

There was a link to a missing blog post on Day 32 of the SEP, and that was what the feedback was about. I've gone ahead and fixed it.

Day 32 should be fine now.