1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Fear : Sharing my journal entry for today

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by EileenS, Apr 23, 2015.

1. EileenS

EileenS Well known member

From a search of 'fear' on this site, I can tell I'm not alone in developing fears with the development of TMS. Upon reflecting about fear the past few days, I wrote the following for my inspiration. It has really been helping me.
    I will confront fear and look it in the eye. I will embrace fear for the growth opportunity it gives me. I will let fear go through me. And on the other side of each fear, I will revel in the learning and exhilaration it has given me. Until no longer is it fear, but recognized as merely a figment created by my imagination - my creative mind.

cishealing and Lizzy like this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Eileen,

Thanks for your fear contemplation. You touch on a lot of pieces. They say the brave woman is not the one who does not feel fear, but the one who lets it educate her. She has a wide open relationship with it. Sounds like you're on your way. Sometimes for me, fear can bring the sweetest compassion and tenderness, because in my fear, mercy arrives.

Andy B.

EileenS likes this.