1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Fatigue

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by ash86, Jun 25, 2015.

1. ash86

ash86 Peer Supporter

Hi all! So I have beat lower back pain for it to move to my upper back. Then I overcame that. I am pain free. Now I am stuck with this terrible fatigue. Looking for some encouragement. There are not too many success stories posted on here for fatigue.

Thanks, Ashley

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Ashley. You're doing great. Your pain moved around because you were working on TMS knowledge,
    discovering the emotions that caused your pain.

Fatigue is probably just an after-affect and will go away. Think of it as being just temporary and it will go away.

Try not to think about your fatigue. Think about and do things that make you feel happy.

3. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

The post-TMS fatigue may just be syptomatic of your mind relaxing for the first time in a long time. Sustaining TMS symptoms puts a tremendous strain on your psyche. Time to start enjoying life at a slower, less revved up pace?

4. ash86

ash86 Peer Supporter

Thank you Walt and Bruce! :)