1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Falling behind

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Markus, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Markus

Markus Guest

Hola,
    I feel like I am falling behind because I've 4 or 5 more books to read which is really NOT a light thing. I have stopped Journaling and talking to my synopsese! So, it's back on the horse and saddle but, not going to beat myself up over it. Fatigue has set in, just taking my mother-in-law with my partner to the jewelers downtown exhausted me. So I remember how enabled I felt first putting these truths in my system, and wish to start up soon again. I suppose it's not a race but,but for myself it's important I stay regimented.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Hi Mark,
    Boy do I hear you! I have let myself fall behind in journaling and meditating. I think meditating helps me the most, so one would think I would do it. No...

The "bad thing" is (notice the guilt we feel?) that this has happened before and I have a setback, recommit, then backslide again. A couple weeks ago I had pain in my shoulder and thought I had hurt it. I went to visit a friend for our annual eat and talk for 5 days, no pain. I forgot all about it. I got home yesterday, happy to be back, nothing wrong, but usual routine....pain is back! Really!!????? When will I learn?
    The great thing is, we are on the right path for healing what ails us, we have seen some evidence! We will prevail!
    Thank you for your post, because I know none of us are alone, and I really appreciate that!
    Lizzy

Markus likes this.