1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Failure is impossible

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Failure is impossible, you have to tell yourself you’re a failure. If you stop telling yourself that and on purpose start telling yourself all the truths like I’m the head and not the tail I’m above and not beneath, I can do all things-I’m peaceful, calm, at harmony and in control. Do just this for 30 days and watch what happens. Your mind and body love these words of hope and faith and your mind knows what you’re saying, it works. Only you can label yourself a failure.
    Create better rules for yourself. Quit living like the ship that aimlessly floats awry.

Do good positive and grateful stuff long enough and you’ll start to feel gratitude and compassion, when you do this your well on your way to a cure. The compassion is first for you then others. Make it easy to feel good. Now go and happily achieve, instead of wondering will my day ever arrive. Yes, it has arrived-its right here in your hands.

veronica73, futuredancer and BruceMC like this.
  2. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

Carpe diem. Yes, Eric, seize the day.

3. Peter Zafirides

Peter Zafirides Physician

Eric,

Great post!

Words matter so much.

Mother Teresa said she would never attend an "Anti-War Rally", but would go out of her way to attend a "Peace Rally"

Words matter. Take the time to fill yourself with words of strength that are authentically drawn from the strength and successes in your life.

All of us are much more powerful than we can imagine.

Bravo Eric!!

Kindly,
    Dr. Z

veronica73 and BruceMC like this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks BruceMC- Thanks Dr. Z
    I love Mother Teresa, more power in her little finger than
    any strongman ive ever seen

5. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

There is a great book about the power of our words called The Tongue by Charles Capps.
    A very motivating book.
    G.R.

6. Eric "Herbie" Watson

hey rose- nice to hear from ya
    I love Charles Capps- got the book
    thanks for letting me know though
    its an awesome book