1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Eye twitch

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by MellieV, Feb 11, 2016.

1. MellieV

MellieV Peer Supporter

Now that I am halfway through the program and noticing vast improvements with my usual pain symptoms, I have developed a muscle twitch in my right eye. I'm positive it has to be a new TMS distraction symptom. Has anyone else had this? and do you think it is TMS related?

2. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Right here had for awhile ….its gone know .

3. Renee

Renee Well known member

Yep, me too. It started a few months ago. Comes and goes. Definitely TMS.

4. Ryan79

Ryan79 Peer Supporter

I diagnosis Myokymia (twitch) at least once a month. No patient has ever returned a year later and experienced chronic symptoms. Most patients feel relieved when they hear stress induced.

Ferndale37 and MellieV like this.
  5. MellieV

MellieV Peer Supporter

Thanks, all. I just knew it. It feels good to confirm it with others for reinforcement. It's already almost gone since I first posted about it.

Ryan79 likes this.
  6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Mellie. I too have had the eye twitch and it was always when I was under stress. TMS helps us to learn how to relax, and I find deep breathing to be great in relaxing. It's true, what the others said, that it does go away. Think happy, be happy.

7. MellieV

MellieV Peer Supporter

My eye twitch is completely gone. It seemed to be no match for my new way of thinking. Thanks for the confidence boost, guys!