1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Eye twitch and sore eyes

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Thebestwhey, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Thebestwhey

Thebestwhey Peer Supporter

I have dealt with a left eye twitch for a long time... I have actually dealt with some eye issues over the last while

I have healed myself from needing glasses after a concussion that lead me to having very tired eyes. I have found healing from having "naturally dry eyes"... BUT this one issue I cannot seem to kick

I have had an eye twitch from a young age. I remember having the corner of the eye twitch (almost seems like the muscles are tires and weak). I tend to blink and then almost sqeeze the left eye in the corner of it so that eye has an extended blink. It does hurt after a while

Now I have no idea how to heal this because it seems to be so natural that it happens on its own... I have beaten TMS in my wrists and arms, my feet, and many other areas so I am a BIG believer in TMS but this one issue has be struggling

Lately I have been fatigued and dealing with sore eyes so there must bea lingering problem I need to deal with BUT the main question is:

How do I deal with the eye issue given its such a habit and I really struggle to control my blinking?

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Two weeks ago my left eye started twitching again after a long long time of having no issues. Certain situations made it rise, so definitely TMS in my case. I was playing a table tennis match which was pretty evenly matched, so my tension rose and my eye began to twitch to an intensity that I had trouble focusing. I recognize the connection to tiredness too, as during that same period I experienced a couple of weeks of often waking up at night and seldom sleeping enough hours. It is not a primary symptom in my case though, I seldom experience it.
    We all have one or two TMS symptoms that seem to be the hardest to get rid off and which are the first to bother us when we start TMS'ing again. I can only say, don't let it bother you. The more it bothers you, the more power you give it. You managed to get rid of most of your TMS symptoms, so you probably have all the tools and knowledge that you need to at least bring down the intensity of your eye twitches.

Thebestwhey likes this.