1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Healing Back Pain/The Mindbody Prescription' DVD.

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by georgethee, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. georgethee

georgethee Peer Supporter

2. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

3. jooliveuk

jooliveuk New Member

4. kellyblack

kellyblack Newcomer

5. theroomstoocold

theroomstoocold New Member

Its been taken down

6. weyhey

weyhey New Member

Anyone know where I could watch the dvd / videos or where I can buy it for shipping to the UK or Ireland at a reasonable cost? (I am also not sure which to actually look out for dvd wise - Healing Back Pain or the Mind Body Prescription).
    I have two Dr Sarno's book and Steve's The Great Pain Deception and Shad Helmstetters What To Say When You Talk To Yourself but sometimes I struggle to read properly.

Mr2NuT123 likes this.
  7. kellyblack

kellyblack Newcomer

The DVD isn't named the same as the books. Send me a pm with your email and I'll send it to you. I have it downloaded since I knew it'd be deleted again. I also have Dr. Sarno's audio books if that would help you, too.

Mr2NuT123 and YourRatzon like this.
  8. mbo

mbo Well known member

Somebody deletes that video.
    Who ? Why ?

9. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

10. mbigras

mbigras New Member

11. mbigras

mbigras New Member

I still haven't received an email from Ken Malloy. I'm assuming it's not possible to buy a digital format.

12. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I hope he gets back to you, or try emailing again. Recently someone else on another thread expressed that the site was not responsive to a request for the video...
    Andy

13. Mr2NuT123

Mr2NuT123 New Member

I had an initial email to say he was interested in a digital copy, then just went off the boil and ignored all future emails. A real shame..

14. Mr2NuT123

Mr2NuT123 New Member

Has anyone got a digital copy they are willing to transfer me privately? I'll happily donate some money to charity or some form of TMS cause, I just want to get the damn DVD, and being ignored is very frustrating. :(

15. TrustIt

TrustIt Well known member

Kellyblack posted above that she has a download of it she is offering to send if you pm her.

Mr2NuT123 likes this.
  16. Mr2NuT123

Mr2NuT123 New Member

It looks like a long time since they were last logged in. No response via pm unfortunately :(

17. Jackowska

Jackowska New Member

Hi Kelly,
    Could you send me the dvd on my email address: kasia.balazi@gmail.com
    I live in Poland and it is very difficult with tms stuff down here.
    I will be very grateful

Kasia

18. Jamesgtr777

Jamesgtr777 Newcomer

Hi, Kelly or anyone else that has a download of the DVD. I tried purchasing it and got burnt lol. If anyone could help me I would be indebted. I have carpal tunnel and nothing has worked , not even surgery. I started reading Dr sarno the first week of august and listening non stop to what little is on youtube ( including the audio book of healing back pain). I feel i really need to hear his lecture , if anyone can help please reach out. My email is p1angel@aol.com

thanks

Dahlmann likes this.
  19. Dahlmann

Dahlmann New Member

Hey, I’m also looking for the video! Someone please have a download link or something, I’m from Europe, and hoping to get some lecture to help with TMS.

ChronicVince likes this.
  20. stacey

stacey Newcomer

Hello, I am new on here and was just wondering why you couldn't put the link on here please? Thanks

ChronicVince likes this.