1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 Exercising with CPPS/TMS

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by sheltered, Jul 25, 2017.

1. sheltered

sheltered Peer Supporter

The last time I exercised was yesterday. A very modest run. About 10 minutes. It was the first time I've ran in 10 months. Like not even running across the street in fear I would hurt myself and delay my recovery. I used to play rec league soccer, pick-up hockey, biking, roller blading...pretty active lifestyle. Sports and fitness was linked to my identity so it felt good to get out a do a short run. I still feel just slightly hesitant and had some new and old pains afterwards but no panic. It's interesting how my symptoms are on a bit of a tour. Since I found out about TMS last week I have improved pretty dramatically but still not "cured" yet. I wish it would just leave but work to be done I guess. The symptoms have really been trying to disturb me but I'm keeping my cool.

MindBodyPT likes this.
  2. TheWayBackUp

TheWayBackUp Peer Supporter

I'm glad you gave it a try. Keep up the good work.

3. sheltered

sheltered Peer Supporter

Thanks TheWayBackUp!