1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3 Exercise

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by cet, May 1, 2023.

1. cet

cet New Member

The last time I exercised was 2 months ago - doing boot camp style strength, core and cardio exercises
    I was diagnosed with a skin disease that caused my skin to sag so I got pissed off and stopped ( as I had a flawless bikini body )2
    I was at the doctor this morning who tells me the skin issue is not originally what the biopsy states and they think the skin is sagging due to my “extreme somatic condition”
    Bunch of bull****
    My true love is golfing which I gave up 12 years ago as I was too busy at work and my 2nd husband didn’t enjoy it so I eventually stopped
    I am going to the driving range with a friend now twice a month and noticed our public golf courses are now open so I am planning to have a 9 hole game with a cart by end May
    I need the golf cart because I have limited walking due to pain but my goal is to golf 9 holes without a cart by end JUN (May be too ambitious?)
    Golfing makes me feel free - I love challenging myself and enjoy the outdoors, peace and sportsmanship
    I want to feel normal again as I am so sick of TMS

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

aka TMS, right? This is a new one to me - I'll add it to my collection.

3. cet

cet New Member

Right